Aero Engine Cases
Aero Engine Cases
We at SAARC constantly strive to push the boundaries and we have developed a range of Special Purpose Cases. SAARC Special Purpose Cases are delicately engineered to safeguard and protect extremely delicate and mission critical equipments used in Aero engines and its related modules.
Built with precision, these cases deliver timely solutions without any eventualities, thereby empowering our Customer’s Mission. These cases are exceptionally designed to meet shock levels of 10g – 30g, offering immense protection to your equipments safety. Our Aero cases undergo a very detailed and thorough testing process making it safe and secure.
The special purpose Aero case series range are available from the dimension range of – 790x750x185(B) +465(T)mm to 1535x1535x275(B)+620(T)mm.
Custom made foam / shock mounts / isolators inserts are also done depending upon the requirement of the customer’s needs and Equipements shock level.
- Dimensions and Weights
- Available Colors
- CEMILAQ and DGAQA approved
- Built with Eco friendly PE Roto molding Technique
- Lightweight for swift movements
- Waterproof, Fireproof, Dustproof, fungus proof and Moisture Proof
- Stackable within the models.
- Trolley wheels are available at selected models.
- Humidity indicators are available as per the requirements.
- Silica gel box to be provided for keep silicon inside the case.
- Lifting hooks to be provided for lifting using cranes.
- Forklift provision are available at selected models.
- Separable lid to easy handling of engines / modules.
- Metal stiffeners are provided to extra strength to the containers.
- Automated pressure equalization valve to adjust to varying challenging altitudes
- Resistant to Dents and Scratches( not required).
- UV Resistant and Antistatic
- Comfortable grip handles for hassle free carrying
- Completely customizable Foam Cushioning
- Bulk production in short lead times
- Made in India
Dimensions and Weights
- Exterior: 875 x840x 680mm to
- Interior: 790x750x185(B) +465(T)mm to 1535x1535x275(B)+620(T)mm.
- Weight: 20 kgs to 90
- Payload : 2 TIMES OF CASE NET WEIGHT.
- Body: PE (Material built-with)
- Trigger Latches : SS 304 (Material built-with)
- Handles : SS 304.
- Temperature Range: (-30 TO +75*C)
- Buoyancy: …….. (lbs/kg) (NOT REQUIRED)
- Olive Green
- Dove Grey